As one of doTERRA's most popular oils, doTERRA On Guard is a powerful proprietary blend that supports healthy immune function* and contains cleansing properties.
Part Number: 31100001
Size: 15 mL
doTERRA On Guard, a proprietary essential oil blend, provides a natural and effective alternative for immune support.* As one of doTERRA’s best-selling blends, doTERRA On Guard protects against environmental and seasonal threats with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system.* doTERRA On Guard can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function and support healthy cardiovascular function.* It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner. When diffused, doTERRA On Guard helps purify the air, and can be very energizing and uplifting.
- Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for an immune boost.*
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner.
- Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.*
- Combine a few drops of doTERRA On Guard with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
- Supports healthy immune and respiratory function*
- Protects against environmental threats*
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses*
- Promotes healthy circulation*
- Energizing and uplifting aroma
Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark/Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower essential oils.
Warm, spicy, camphoraceous, woody