Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree. Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products and perfumes and has a woody, spicy aroma.
- Combine with two ounces of water and gargle.
- Place one drop in warm bath water for a calming aroma.
- Add two drops Copaiba and Epsom salt to a warm foot bath.
- Add to moisturizer to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Massage into hands, wrists, and elbows for a soothing and moisturizing effect.
- Diffuse for an energizing aroma during daily activity.
- Combine two drops Copaiba with two drops Eucalyptus in a diffuser for an invigorating blend.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Aromatic DescriptionSpicy, woody
Collection MethodSteam distillation
Plant PartResin from Copaifera reticulata, officinalis, coriacea, and langsdorffii
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other La Burp Kids users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.